* Summer is officially here! Yay for 'sleeping in'! And by sleeping in I mean waking up at 6:00 am instead of at 5:00 am.
* The kids and I spent our first week off in Albuquerque visiting Brian. Weird to say we were visiting him in another city, but if we wanted to spend time with him this month to ABQ we had to go. We had a really nice time. It was great to visit and see some old friends.
* While in ABQ we spent some quality family time, which was much needed after 3 weeks of being separated by Brian's travel schedule.
* I survived my first plane ride with Reese! She was surprisingly very well behaved. I was so proud of her! Jax was also a trooper. He was a really big help to me on both flights. He is truly a wonderful little boy and I believe that 5 is THE magical year! So far, so good!
* My parents returned from Spain! Yahoo! My support system is back. The kids were beyond happy to see them both. Reese was squealing with delight and would not let my mom out of her sight.
* I finally bought a baby pool. It seems funny to buy a baby pool when we have a big one in our backyard, but if the water temp isn't 90 degrees then I'm not getting in. The baby pool is a nice compromise and much less stressful for me.
* Reese has not learned the appropriate behavior in a restaurant. Sigh. I'm pretty sure we aren't able to return to ABQ since we have been banned from several eating establishments there. We keep hoping she'll get it, but alas, she hasn't.
One crappy? Sweet! I love summer vacation!