Don't worry, I will NOT be buying the Your Baby Can Read series!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
This being the case, why do we hardly ever call Jaxon, Jaxon? Jaxon has more nicknames than any other person I know. Let's go through the list:
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
A few days later.Do you think New Mexico will buy me something pretty and take me to a nice dinner for our anniversary???
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Sunday, January 3, 2010
- Jaxon had his first haircut
- I was on an icky 2 week low iodine diet
- I went back to work full-time for a few weeks
- Rebecca & I had a girls trip to Chicago!
- The district hired a teacher to job share with me.
- I turned 31.
- My new job share partner quit (on my birthday, after only 2 days of work!) I had to go full time until we found yet another replacement
- I had my first post-cancer follow up. Dr. Edwards told me I have an antibody which is skewing my blood tests and isn't giving him accurate information on my tumor marker. This means I most definitely have to have ANOTHER radioactive iodine treatment in June & I MUST NOT get pregnant until at least January of 2011.
- The Bunch Family came to visit
- Brian turned 33 - Jaxon fell in love with horsesNOVEMBER
-Went to the Zoolights in Tucson
- Grammie Sue had knee revision surgery
- Spent Christmas with family in Tucson
So, I guess the good out weighed the bad, but I must say, it was the hardest year Brian and I have ever had. I am thankful for the many blessings we did share this year.
We are most definitely looking forward to whatever 2010 will bring us and we hope it is all good.