- Jaxon had his first haircut
- I was on an icky 2 week low iodine diet
- I went back to work full-time for a few weeks
- Rebecca & I had a girls trip to Chicago!
- The district hired a teacher to job share with me.
- I turned 31.
- My new job share partner quit (on my birthday, after only 2 days of work!) I had to go full time until we found yet another replacement
- I had my first post-cancer follow up. Dr. Edwards told me I have an antibody which is skewing my blood tests and isn't giving him accurate information on my tumor marker. This means I most definitely have to have ANOTHER radioactive iodine treatment in June & I MUST NOT get pregnant until at least January of 2011.
- The Bunch Family came to visit
- Brian turned 33 - Jaxon fell in love with horsesNOVEMBER
-Went to the Zoolights in Tucson
- Grammie Sue had knee revision surgery
- Spent Christmas with family in Tucson
So, I guess the good out weighed the bad, but I must say, it was the hardest year Brian and I have ever had. I am thankful for the many blessings we did share this year.
We are most definitely looking forward to whatever 2010 will bring us and we hope it is all good.