Monday, August 12, 2013

Photo Dump!

So I've been too busy lazy, to do a real post, but I feel bad, so here's a photo dump. Frankly, my favorite type of post!

Waiting for Daddy to answer FaceTime


She already loves Coach purses

just another Saturday morning with a duck & Iron Man!

Oh, and wearing Jaxon's pjs!

Little diva reading a chapter book

This is how she rolls most days. Shirtless, but fully accessorized!



Tip toes!

Brian & I escaped to a concert a few weeks ago :)

First day of homework

Peese got in on the homework action too!

She behaved much better the second day

Bedtime

Jaxon caught a caterpillar at school


His caterpillar turned into a butterfly...
not really, but we found one



She found my eyeliner

Eating salsa with the back of a fork.
Why not?

Enjoying some ice cream

Our school had their 1st annual Sock Hop
Super fun times!

Reesey danced and danced!


Jaxon danced and danced!


I had a Target date with my girl :)
Three of my favorite things... Starbucks, Target & Reese

:)

Our neighbor gave us a swing set.
The kids are LOVING IT! 


And today we had the fit to end all fits

It lasted 40 minutes. No joke.
It started outside and ended in my bedroom.
As quickly as it began.
Sigh.

Today we did Back to School pics with our fave photographer,
Meridy at Simply Snapshots!
There you have it. The last month in pictures. 



No comments: