Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow? In Tucson? In 2 Days?

That's right. Hell has frozen over. It has snowed in Tucson, not once, but twice. And I don't mean a little dusting. I mean a full-on, cover the ground, big flakes type of snow. 
We woke up Saturday morning to a nice 'snow storm'. 



Reese & I enjoyed the wintery scene in the comfort of our jammies.



Jaxon had to be in on the action

Reese & I then got ready for Movers and Shakers, but it was still snowing, so we checked it out before we left.





While Reese & I were moving, Jaxon & Brian were busy building snowmen and having snowball fights.



By noon on Saturday all traces of snow were gone.
The snowy day was just a distant memory.

Until today. 







Reese was totally fine under the patio, but once the snow hit her, she flipped out!













Is that not some crazy stuff???
Had I not seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believe it.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I couldn't get over the snow yesterday!!! I love all the pictures of Jax and Reese in the snow :)