- The Q & U wedding! Cottonwood Kindergarten has a tradition of marrying the letters Q & U on Valentine's Day. It is AH.DORABLE! We go all out... bride, groom, bouquets, Here Comes the Bride, dancing, cake cutting, rings. I mean. All Out! It's my favorite day in kindergarten.
- Reese has a word! Well, I think she does. I've decided that when she says, "Bu bu bu" She is calling Jaxon, Bubba. It's happened several times this week and I'm telling myself it's what she calls him. And since I'm the official record keeper of the family, I'm going with it!
- It snowed. A lot. I still can't get over it.
- Brian & I had a peaceful, quiet, nice lunch on Valentine's Day. The highlight was the free Pizza Cookie we got because they forgot to bring our appetizers out on time. Score!
- Jaxon had a great t-ball game today. I missed it because I was with Reese at Movers & Shakers, but Brian was raving about it.
- Vail Pride Day. It's a day for our school district to show off all of the fantastic work our students do on a daily basis. It's always fun to run into former colleagues and students. And we had the cutest display of all. Hands down.
|100 Year Old Portraits|
|Seriously. How cute are these??|
|The best team in the district. By far.|
|Jaxon with his dragon.|
|From what I gather, he drew the pattern and Ms. Sharon|
sewed it. Very cute. He is quite proud.
- I didn't win Teacher of the Year for CWE. :( Boo. But, I'm genuinely happy for the teacher who won. If I had to lose to someone I'm glad it was her. And it's an honor just to be nominated, right?
- We had the worst service at Pei Wei today. It was terrible. It took over 20 minutes to get our food and to top it off 2 of the 3 dishes were wrong. Ugh. So we had to wait another 20 minutes for food. Not fun with 2 hungry and cranky kids. The worst part was the manager was not even sincere in her apology, if you could call it that. "They are remaking your food. Here's a $10 gift card to use on your next visit." Not an apology, Lady. And yeah you're going to remake our food! I'm still fired up. We go there at least once a week so we were disappointed in the way they treated a regular customer. So what's a customer to do to show their disappointment? I didn't clean up after Reese. Oh and the girl can make a mess!
- I did not get enough sleep this week. I was awake before 4:30am each day and asleep after 10:30pm each night. That just doesn't work for me.
Go check out the Original Happies & Crappies here and here