EEEK! Happies and Crappies are really late this week. I didn't forget, I just didn't make it a priority. Brian & have made a new rule that we will 'unplug' at 9:00pm. No matter what. Well, that means that after work stuff, Pinterest, FB, SongPop, Blog reading and other random web surfing, blogging gets pushed to the bottom of the list. Oh well. Better late than never.
- Rodeo break!! Woot woot! Tucson schools get 2 days off at the end of February to celebrate the rodeo being in town.
- The kiddos and I were able to have some fun with our fave triplets at the Children's Museum and Chick-fil-A. Oh and Target too! All in one day. Yes, Ami & I may be a little crazy, but that's how we roll and we enjoyed every (ok, almost ) minute of it.
|This girl has no fear!|
- Another BIG snowfall in Tucson on Monday. No joke! We only got 2 1/2 inches where we live, but where school is, they got up to 6! CRAZY! It was so fun to watch the kids at school go completely crazy to see so much snow
|A little hot chocolate & warm jammies to celebrate the snow|
|- A mini girls night out! Courtney, Michelle & I enjoyed some shopping, mingling and a dinner sans kids on Tuesday night. Downeast basics may seriously be my new favorite store. It has some super cute stuff! And one of my favorite friends, Nicole, was there too. Doesn't get much better than that!|
- Reese forgot we were on a mini vacation and was up before the sun each morning. Nice.
- Reese's cough is back. Ugh. This thing just never goes away! I am so done with listening to her cough nonstop. It makes me sad.
-Reese tripped and smacked her head right on the edge of Jaxon's bed. He forehead looks awful.
- Reese mastered the art of a temper tantrum. And she practiced all weekend long.
Oh. Poor Reesey had all the crappies this week. Oh well. Some weeks are like that. We're in a new one sweet girl, let's make it great!