Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bear Down!

Brian & I aren't huge football fans. Okay. I'm not a football fan period, but I do enjoy getting out of the house and seeing the Wildcats play. Okay. Again, not like ALL the time. But every once in awhile it's fun. So, we decided it would be fun to take Jaxon to an Arizona game. We figured he'd love doing something special with just Mama & Daddy.

Even Reesey wore red & blue to show her Wildcat love.
Is Jax flipping us off??

So off we went. We decked him out in UA gear, dropped Reesey off at Lola's and headed to the stadium. Before the game, we had to have dinner at Frog and Firkin. Brian & I LOVE this place. It's a pizza place/bar on campus.



Waiting for pizza.
He was flirting with the girls as they walked past.

Cheers to the Cats!


After dinner we took a nice stroll through campus. 
We stopped at Old Main for a picture. I have a really good one of Brian & Jaxon, but can't find it. Go figure.
I pointed out the Education building and told Jaxon that's the place I learned how to be a teacher and he says, "Let's go over and take a picture together. It's an important place." 


Our journey down The Mall


After what seemed like "FOREVER" (Jaxon's words) we made it to the stadium to see the "footballers"

I heart this picture of us. There is just one feisty wildcat missing.

The Pride of Arizona



Debuting their new Copper helmets



Watching these cheerleaders I wondered if any of them had tried out will
will try out of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team
Seriously? Oregon State's hats??? So glad we aren't the Beavers.
Kickoff!


TOUCHDOWN! 

Jaxon was surprisingly into the game. He kept asking me, "Did they win? Have they won yet?" Yeah. No we didn't win, but we had a great time! Before we even made it to the car he asked when we could go to another game.

Intently watching the game

No comments: