Friday, February 17, 2012

Rolling Over

At the end of January (the 28th to be exact) Jaxon & I set out to clean his closet, I put Reesey in Jaxon's room to do a little tummy time while we put things back in order. After a few minutes I went to check on her and she was on her back! Of course I had to stop and think how I set her down, but I was positive it was on her stomach. So, I moved her to where I could see her from the closet and put her back on her stomach. A few minutes later Jaxon says, "Look Mom, Reesey is moving!" Sure enough, The Peesey was rolling over! I was shocked! I had to see if this was a fluke so I grabbed my video camera to see if she'd do it again. And she did! I got it on video, but for some reason each time I try to upload it I get an error message :( It may be a good thing since she was none too happy to be on her belly and was screaming!

Here's the next best thing on a different day...





No comments: