Monday, September 20, 2010

The Singing Coyote

I got a Facebook Message from my friend Sarah pressuring me to update my blog. So this is the best I can do right now.
In the last few weeks Jaxon has become quite the boy. He is becoming more active and louder as the days go on. He NEVER stops! There is alwasy some sound coming out of his mouth. It can be quite dizzing.
My mom came to visit this weekend and we were out and about on Saturday. At one point, Jaxon puts Blue Puppy on his head like a hat and she wanted to take a picture with her phone. Well, instead of taking a still picture she took a video and we had no idea until she sent it my dad and he texts back, "I saw a lot of the car and a little of Jaxon." We had no idea what he was talking about since we thought my mom had sent a picture. We did a little investigating and found the following video. Even though my mom wanted a picture of Jaxon with puppy on his head we got the Singing Coyote instead (You'll know what I mean when you watch the video).

We thought it is hilarious because it completely captures Jaxon at this moment in time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

thanks anabelle! he is adorable :)