Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Favorite Part of Yesterday



Yesterday, Jax & I had a Mama & Son date. We went to Music & Gymboree Play then we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. We've never gone to lunch just the two of us and it was so nice. He sat in the booth like a big boy, sipping his "yemonade", eating this "chik nuddets & fies" and happily wearing his cow hat. I couldn't help but look at him and smile the entire time. This little boy makes me so unbelievably happy. What made me even happier was when we were getting ready to leave he looks at me, tilts his head to the side, gives me his serious eyes & says, "Doe to Tardet Mama? I wear cow hat." Who am I to deny a 2-year-old a trip to Target while wearing a cow hat? Have I said how much I. LOVE. THIS. BOY!!
The other day when I was telling my mom about the 4th of July parade and how much fun Jaxon had, she said, "When doesn't Jaxon have fun?" Yup, it's true. Jax has a great time wherever he goes and whatever he does. He just loves life. This could be a toddler thing, but I'd like to think it's a Jaxon thing. I have high hopes for this kid. I think he is going to do wonderful things when he grows up.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awwww! i hope that henry loves life like your sweet little boy :)