Friday, July 2, 2010

Being Diego

While Jaxon was in Tucson with my parents, he discovered Dora the Explorer and Diego. They are his new favorite cartoons. Dora & Diego both wear backpacks when they go exploring or rescuing animals. A few months ago I bought Jax a backpack to put his animals in, but of course he wouldn't wear it! He wouldn't even let me zip it up. Well, once he watched Dora & Diego he decided wearing his backpack was the way to go! While with my parents he liked to wear his backpack and go on adventures. He'd grab a flashlight and go looking under the beds, or in the closet, under the covers, even in the shower! While I was in Albuquerque, Jax went on an adventure with my mom into her shower and she caputured it on video. It is too cute. My favorite part is his footwear!

video

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha! i love the PINK flip flops!!! ;)

Nicole said...

Delaney is OBSESSED with DOra and DIego. I can't even say open anymore...I have to say "abre" (I have no idea how to spell that) At least you are teaching Jaxon spanish:)