Friday, February 19, 2010

If You're HAPPY and You Know It




I was doing my daily blog hopping the other day, went to my friend Jaymee's blog (Catching up with the Fisher's) and found out she gave me an award! WOW! I am super excited!

So here are the rules with this award:

- Copy the image and display it on your blog.

- List 10 things that make you happy.

- Try to do at least one of them today.

- Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.


Here's my list:

1- Listening to Jaxon talk to himself in his crib, while playing, sitting in his carseat, sitting in his highchair, everywhere!
2- Clean sheets
3- Holding hands with Brian
4- Going to the grocery store & Target by MYSELF!
5- A tall, no water, non-fat Chai from Starbucks
6- Wine Time
7- Seeing Jaxon's face light up when he sees me after I've been at work all day.
8- Manicures & pedicures
9- Going to the movies with Brian
10- Lazy days with my 2 favorite boys


The 10 Blogs that brighten my day!


1 comment:

Jaymee said...

I think we need to name more then 10 things... a lot of yours make me happy too: )