Friday, April 24, 2009

I Mean Really? What is Wrong with Lucy?

Ok seriously there is something wrong with Lucy! We have always known that she is obsessive, but she has taken it to a whole new level. Lucy is now obsessed with showers! You have all seen the picture of her in the tub with Jaxon. Well, that was just the beginning.


The other day, Brian and I were getting ready for bed and Lucy was sitting in front of our shower whining. Whine, whine, whine. That's all she did. There was no getting her to stop or even to move away it. So I decided to open the shower door to see what she would do (yes, I give in to all of her whims as well as Jaxon's, I'm a good mom). Yup, she walked right in and stayed put!
Tonight, my mom and I were giving him a bath and as always, there was Lucy. Once we put Jaxon down, Mom went back to the bathroom and this is what she found:

She would not come out! We went ahead and lined up all of Jaxon's bath toys so that she could pick the one she had been after:

She literally went toy by toy, sniffing each one until BINGO! she found the one.... the crab.

She was beyond happy to finally have her paws on the crab. I would like to say that there will be peace in our house, but I now better. She will find a new bath toy to obsess over and I am sure she will take over that one too.

No comments: