Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Update

Not too long ago Jaxon discovered his feet. Every time he grabs them it is like he has found a coveted treasure, it's pretty cute. Well, last night I go into his room to check on him one last time before turning in myself and I found him fast asleep grabbing his feet in the air. It was too precious. Of course by the time I came back with the camera he had let go. How cute is he?





On a separate note. Let me update you on our furry baby. In January, the night before Brian & I were to drive to ABQ from Tucson, we discovered that Lucy had this "thing" on one of her toes. It looked like a strawberry and she would not stop chewing on it. To make a long story short, we took her to the vet and they admitted her for the day and extracted whatever it was that was in there. Go forward to February and she has that same thing on the same paw. Take her to the vet again and again they do "surgery". The vet said if it happened again they may have to amputate!!! Now, fast forward to this weekend and lo and behold, what do we catch Lucy doing? Gnawing at her paw like it was going out of style. Well, Brian not wanting to take her to the vet and face ANOTHER vet bill and me not wanting to have a 3 pawed dog we take matters into our own hands. Brian shaves down the fur and inspects the paw for anything offensive. We can't see anything, so figure she is just being obsessive and put on her E-collar. Here is poor little Lucy with her new accessory. I may have it bedazzled....



Ok, so I just can't get enough of this little boy. Who could ever resist this face?


No comments: