Sunday, November 24, 2013

Halloween

I know I know, people are decorating for Christmas and I'm just posting about Halloween. I thought about skipping it all together and doing a 'current' post, you know like Reesey's 2nd birthday which happened a few days ago, but well, I couldn't. I mean, then things would not be chronological order and that would just bug me.  So let's just go back in time shall we? :)

Halloween was great fun this year! Reese definitely 'got it'. She was ALL over people giving her candy for nothing! She is a Pearson for sure!

First I'd like to say that her costume was homemade by yours truly. It wasn't what I had initially envisioned, but it still turned out super cute if you ask me.

Jax was a ninja. He was loving the sword.


Isn't she the cutest ghost you've ever seen?!?


The kids debuted their costumes at Howl-o-ween at the zoo. We have so much fun. This year we were in and out in 45 minutes. Perfect! We got there just in time, there was hardly any waiting in line. 






Snow White was a former kindergarten student of mine.
She's a Junior in high school.
I'm old. 







This costume cracked me up!! 

We,of course, had to carve our pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. 

She's ready!

She's not so sure about the pumpkin guts


I'm not exactly sure why we always insist on carving pumpkins because the kids want nothing to do with the it. Next year, we are painting them. 



Our finished products

They did enjoy looking at them.


Halloween itself brought the traditional trick-or-treating. 












She loves holding my hand.
And, yes, she is eating a Reese's with the wrapper on



 and that was Halloween. 
Whew. I can breath easy. Posts are still in chronological order. 


No comments: