Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Hip hip hooray for 3 day weekends! We had a super, fun and relaxing 3 days. Here's our recap.

Reesey started gymnastics last week! OMG! It is the cutest thing EVER! She loves it. I still need to get her a leotard, then it'll really be the cutest thing ever! 

waiting to crawl through the tunnel

On the balance beam.
She is really good!

Watching the big girls practicing vault

Add caption


Hanging on the bar.
She's a pro at touching her toes to the bar.



Ready to jump off the big tall mat


Ready to touch toes to bar
I have so much fun with her. I'm not really sure who gets more of a workout, her or me though. I think gymnastics is something she is going to excel at. I see many hours at the gym in my future. Although, I'm hoping she'll get into ballet. 

Saturday evening we had some friends over for a cook out. This is the only picture I took. Reese being Ami's swimsuit model. More like topless model. This picture was taken after she climbed off of the water table. 


Reese is a girl of many talents, gymnast, model & chef!
She loves to help me while I cook. Her favorite spot is right there on the counter. 




Sunday also meant a playdate at school. It's great that the kids are now old enough to be 'independent' at school. Jaxon loves going to school with the triplets on weekends. They literally run all over the school and have 'adventures'. On this particular day our school date started with a creepy crawly at our door. 
A giant tomato worm (at least that's what I'm told it was) was hanging out between our doors. 


This one should still be left at home though.
She looks innocent here, but that purple bug head didn't
last long on the wall. :( 

Monday was busy. We headed to the park for a bit. Which the weather was perfect for! I cool 90*! But it was cloudy, so really it was like 70* :) 




Yeah. Let's talk about this. Jaxon's new thing is to wear a gold 'church' necklace. Sigh. One of his friends at school has one and he had been bugging me for DAYS for one. I made the mistake of telling him to ask Lola if she had one (my brother & I wore it when we were kids)
Of course Lola found it! So now he's the proud wearer of a cross. Aye aye aye. 



They crack me up!
This was unplanned.
They are alike after all!
Jax is into finding bugs these days. On this day he found a tiny lizard. It was quite cute actually. 







After the park we visited Grammy Sue. She and Jax built a 5 foot puzzle together. 


It was a nice weekend and I am very much looking forward to our Fall break in 2 1/2 weeks! 

No comments: