Friday, June 14, 2013

Photo Dump!

So it's supposed to be a Happies & Crappies post tonight, but I'm too lazy to get up, grab the USB cord & upload my photos. So instead, how about a random photo dump? Yes? Let's go!


Not sure if I even posted Jaxon's 5th birthday pictures, but it was quite the day. 
A little lunch at Zinburger...





Followed by some birthday shopping at Toys R Us



Then dinner and ice cream cupcakes at home with Lola & Abu


Jaxon also celebrate the end of the tee-ball season with a party at the splash pad & the all-important trophy!

With Coach Rob


OMG. Is there anything cuter than a baby in a bikini? I think not!



We've done some sidewalk chalk paint. Courtesy of my friend Michelle's blog.


It started off nicely. 



Then Reese happened...

Michelle did say it was messy.

I just didn't think I would have a pink smurf!



She's happy as can be! 

No meaningful event here. Just cuteness




Summer means...

early morning water table play

early morning granola bars in bed


rare morning cuddles

wild curls. The wilder the hair, the wilder the attitude. That's a fact.



Jax & I went to my friend Maggie's daughter's dance recital. Jaxon had such a great time! He had fun guessing what type of dance it was, hip hop, ballet, tap, jazz. He was getting pretty good & had good reasons for why he chose a dance style. 


This child may look innocent.


but, don't leave her alone for even a second! 






1 comment:

Ami said...

Oh my goodness! I had so many favorites!! Love the way you're looking at Jaxon in the pic where he's blowing out his candle....it's such a proud mom look. Second, Reese? Seriously? She's almost too cute to even be real!! Her bikini is awesome and the sidewalk chalk made me do a big GULP! But it did look fun!