Friday, March 8, 2013

Happies and Crappies



The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up



Happies

- It was 'beauty week'! Pedicure, eyebrows waxed, fresh highlights, gray covered and a trim. Doesn't get much better for this girl!

- I wore a dress 4 out of 5 days this week! WOOT WOOT!

- Reese has acquired a few words this week! YIPEE! She understands tongue 100% of the time, Nunu, which is her pink lovey,  and nose about 50% of the time. I'm so happy!

- We learned our team assignment for our new tee-ball league and I couldn't be happy with our teammates! We know 4 of the 11 kids on the team and I genuinely like their families so that is a HUGE plus!

- Brian and I planned a short getaway during Spring break in 1 week! We are just going to Phoenix, but are looking forward to spending some quality time together sans kiddies.

- I had another successful parent teacher conference with Jaxon's teacher. I was able to bring home the AMAZING portfolio she has kept for him since he started preschool last year. I had such a great time reading through it. I have a pretty amazing son. He is one smart cookie. I was sad to return it today.

Crappies

- The parent teacher conference made me sad. We will have to say goodbye to preschool in 3 short months and I don't know if Jaxon & I are ready. Preschool has been such a great experience for him I don't want it to end.

- My nose looks like s*$t! The dermatologist sure did a number on it when she burned that brown spot. Not good for a vain person like me. I'm pretty sure I scarred my kindergartners for life. 

Pretty huh?

I think this was a pretty good week! But I won't leave you with the image of my yucky nose. How about this cute guy sporting a new 'do?


1 comment:

Courtney said...

I was hoping you'd go blonde to lessen the confusion between you and Ami ;) I'm so excited for your sans kiddos trip next week!!