Monday, November 26, 2012

Jammie Pictures

Wow. This blog a day has been rough this month. I'm stretching. In car I always have a great blog written and lots of ideas, but in real life... it's 9:00 pm. I'm tired. The elf needs to go the North Pole, lesson plans needed to be typed, water bottles need to be filled, babies need their diaper changed and Mama needs to go to bed!

Last week I took the kids to have Christmas jammie pictures taken with the wonderful Meridy. I wasn't going to post them because they may end up in the Christmas card. But then this Saturday we had family pictures done and THOSE may end up on the Christmas card. So who knows. Either way they are already on Facebook.






1 comment:

Ami said...

I love these photos every time I see them!! Such cute babies you make! We're almost done!! 5 more days!! We can do it!