Sunday, August 5, 2012

Random Happenings

I have been terrible at taking pictures lately. I take a periodic picture here and there and I don't even use my 'real' camera! The iPhone has changed everything. I have taken a few videos of the kids, nothing too exciting, but it's always fun for me to post a video.


That's why, tonight, we have a Random post.

A little sprinkler action before 9:00 am

Proudly posing with his new organizing buckets.
He has a bucket for arctic animals, reptiles, prehistoric sharks, whales, ocean animals and....
"land animals who are not extinct, you know still walking the Earth"

Reesey took her first 'big girl' bath today with Jaxon. 


She's pretty pleased about it!



Reese still needs to be swaddled to sleep. She's almost 9 months. Probably not the best habit to continue since she has yet to learn to roll from her back to her front. But, once you see this video you'll understand why we still swaddle her as tightly as humanly possible. 
I mean the screaming is ridiculous! 



Brian has always said that Jaxon has good eye-hand coordination. I think the video proves it. I don't know many 4 year olds who can consistently hit a baseball that is pitched to them. Isn't that why they start with Tee Ball at 5? But, then again, I'm not much of a sports know-it-all.



No comments: