Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

It's back to work I go.

Yup. It's back to school time around here. I know, summer just got started, but in these parts we go to school year round and I love it! Having a few weeks off in October and March just can't be beat. Those are the best months in the Old Pueblo. 

As excited as I am about starting a new school year I am so sad to leave my sweet girl. It's funny, because I really wasn't that sad when I went back to work after maternity leave or Spring break, but tonight? My heart feels heavy. We have had such a good time this summer. I really enjoyed our quiet mornings together, even though they were before the sun came up. 

Maybe I'm feeling a little more attached because this year she is going to a home daycare twice a week. I love the lady that will take care of Reese. She lives right next to the school and I actually had her daughter in kindergarten many moons ago. I know Reese will be in good hands.
At the optometrist's office waiting for eyes to dialate

There's BIG news around here! Reese is sitting up! She's a big girl now! 
I'm so proud of her.



Jaxon is so proud of his baby sister. 


My big kids!

Reese is becoming quite the thief! Here she tries to swipe Papi. 

Lucy better watch out. Reese is always after her ears.

No comments: