Sunday, May 8, 2011

So today is Mother's Day and I am at a loss for words (i.e. motivation) to write a post. Last night was Jaxon's birthday party... and what a party it was! We had a blast and I am exhausted! I just woke up from a 2 hour nap (best Mother's Day present) and the house is a disaster. The house will stay that way for a few days though.

Today I feel blessed to be the mother of this little boy






I feel blessed to have "Rora"* as my mom and Grammy Sue* for my mother-in-law. I hit the jackpot in all three areas!

So this post will be short and I will revel in the best Mother's Day gift Jaxon could have given me... at 12:43 this morning, he woke up crying. I went in to check on him, he looks up at me and says, "What are you doing here?"

"I came in to check on you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Happy birthday to me. It was fun."

And then he fell asleep with a big smile on his face.




* I wanted to post pictures of these two fantastic ladies, but blogger is being ridiculous and I can't move their pictures down.

No comments: