Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our Little Model

I know I promised a birthday party post today, but I made an executive decision to push that post to another day. You see, today I took Jaxon to The Picture People for his 3 year portraits. They turned out SOOOO CUTE! This little guy clearly had modeling potential. And The Picture People thought so too, because they asked me to sign a Model Waiver. Yup, they wanted permission to display his picture in their studio. And once you see them, you will agree. He is so flippin' handsome I can't stand it!

I could not believe how cooperative he was. Much better than other times we have had pictures taken, must be a sign of maturity. Well, the promise of ice cream at the end probably didn't hurt. Nope, I'm not above bribery. Don't judge.


Does he not look like a big kid??




Love


him


so


stinkin'


much!








My absolute favorite!







This may be my favorite too!




Well, this one is my favorite too!






There it is. Remember his name. He'll be famous someday!


And if you find yourself at Park Place check in on The Picture People and let me know if you see my handsome boy.





















2 comments:

Ami said...

He is such a good poser! Clearly this is not his first rodeo! I totally hope they put his photo up in their store! And just think, I'll be able to say "I knew him when..." :)

Charlotte Hoffner said...

Oh My Gosh!!! he is sooooo stinkin' cute! you really should make more of him :)