Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favorite Time of Day


Whenever I thought of having a family I always envisioned family dinners. Growing up my family ALWAYS sat down for dinner together, so I wanted this for my family. I think it is very important for us to do so also, no matter how busy we are. I do my very best to make dinner each night and to sit down together as a family. (Usually) There's no TV or phones, just us talking. Lately, with Brian's new job it's been more difficult for him to be home in time for dinner, but we try. Even if Brian isn't home, Jax & I will sit together with no TV and chat about our day. I LOVE it when we do!

1 comment:

Ami said...

I totally agree! Our family always sat down together when we were growing up too! I know we will try a do the same with our little (ish) family!