Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin' with the Pearsons!

Our weekend outing last weekend was Wagner's Farm to pick a pumpkin. I hate to admit this, but it wasn't as fun as I'd hoped. For some reason Jaxon was whiny and it kinda put a damper on things. So anyway, here's our pictures. Of course not one single family picture was even attempted. Oh well. Jax & I are going on a field trip to a different pumpkin patch tomorrow with our Gymboree class. Hopefully he will be in better spirits. Keepin' my fingers crossed!




Looking for the pumpkins growing.First stop... the petting zoo!



Chicken Coop Goats
Mini horses giving scratching each other Donkey.





Love how happy Jaxon is to talk to the donkey!


Is this a llama or an alpaca?






The pumpkin patch! Finally!
Which pumpkin should I pick? A big one? Nah, maybe a medium one? How about a small one? no...



I'm taking a teeny tiny one!
"I no wanna sit on your wap! No take pitcher of me! I walk!"Jumping into the corn box. This was his favorite

No comments: