Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jaxon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAXON JOE!!




Half an hour before my water broke.

Welcome Baby Jaxon! 4 lbs. 9 oz.


What a sweet little face!

Dear Jaxon,

Today you turn 2 years old! I cannot believe that it has already been two years since we met you in person and I also can't believe that it has only been two years! I feel as if I have known you my entire life and I can hardly remember life without you. You have brought such happiness to our lives these past two years. You have become quite the little boy and we could not be prouder of you. You are such a smart, sweet, stubborn, lovable, funny little boy! You amaze us everyday with the things you say and do. I have said this many times before... you are the perfect son for us!





Mother's Day 2009 - 12 months

First Hair cut - 12 months
We love your smile and your big, beautiful, brown eyes.


We love how you always want to try new things first, but only after you've seen somebody do it! We love listening to you talk to yourself in your crib, carseat or just when you are playing by yourself.


We love how you love telling us about your day, your animals and playing outside.


We love that you are an outdoorsy kinda guy and that you love sports... baseball, golf, basketball, soccer.


We love your love for all animals... big, small, furry, scaly, wild or domestic.


We love how you can't say your 'k's, 'l's, 'g's or 'r's yet, but are trying sooo hard to say the words correctly!


We love how much you like books and try to read them to yourself.


We love the look on your face first thing in the morning and when you see us after a long day of work.

Swimming with Daddy - 13 months

Not sure what's going on here - 13 months

Jaxon, you make us smile and our hearts happy. Our life was complete the moment we met you on May 7, 2008 (6 weeks early & tiny, tiny, tiny). It has already been two years, but I am still amazed at how strong & healthy you were the day you were born. I will always be thankful and feel blessed that even though you were a preemie you did not have to spend one minute in the NICU. I feel proud that you were the smallest baby to ever be in the "normal" nursery at the Women's Hospital. You are a remarkable kid and we are proud you call us "Mama" and "Daddy". We know that you are going to grow up to do something spectacular!


We love you, Jaxon!
Mama & Daddy

Together again after 1 week apart due to Mama's isolation - 14 months



First steps! 14 months

San Diego - 15 months

Pretzels!! - 15 months
Driving to Tucson - 18 months

Waking up is hard. - 20 months


3 comments:

Sarah said...

happy birthday jaxon! it's hard to believe that tiny little baby we met two years ago is such a big grown up boy now!

Adam and Samantha said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how little he was! I hope he had a fantastic 2nd birthday =)

Ami said...

I am the WORST aunt in the world!! I did not call my future son-in-law on his birthday!!! I think we got a little caught up in the hospital...I'm sure you understand. But still!! I will celebrate his birthday a little late. Tell him something will be coming from Aunt Ami!

Happy Birthday buddy!
Ami