Friday, July 17, 2009

Two Cute Videos

As hard as the toddler stage is, I am loving it! Jaxon has become such a fun, animated, friendly little boy (and yes even a little ornery).
He has just recently learned to give kisses and Brian and I can't get enough! He even kisses the phone when he "talks" to my mom or Brian, even when there is no one on the phone. So of course, I had to capture this cute moment on video. A few seconds before the camera was turned on, he was kissing everyone. And in typical Jaxon fashion, the minute it turns on he stops. Eventually he does give us kisses and here is the proof. If you want to get right to it, fast forward to 1 minute 20 seconds.

Jaxon & I listen to a lot of music while we are home and lately, for whatever reason, Gloria Estefan has been on the radio a lot. Each time he hears any of her songs, his face lights up and he starts "dancing". It is the cutest thing! Luckily, for me Jaxon cooperated right away for this video.

No comments: