Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jaxon Makes Amends

Last time Jaxon saw his Auntie Ami (or future mother-in-law, however we want to refer to her as) he was not exactly a fan. We went on a play date to Peter Piper Pizza and while I went to the rest room she stayed with him and he screamed and screamed and screamed! Another time we were at Target and he was smiles and giggles with Auntie Mary, as soon as he saw Ami, SCREAMING! Ok, so this could be a problem.
Well, we went to visit our favorite triplets yesterday and Auntie Ami is back in the Circle of Trust! Whew!
Here we have video to prove that he does love his Auntie Ami again. Plus this video is hysterical! Ami is holding Jaxon and giving Piper treats. Jaxon is just laughing watching Piper jump up to catch the treats! I bet Piper wishes Jaxon lived at their house.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Aahh, it's good to be back in the circle of trust! I love my future son-in-law whether he loves me or not! :)

Adam and Samantha said...

Oh my gosh that laugh is priceless! So cute, I'm glad he has decided to like his future mother-in-law, that will make everything a lot easier!!