Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Day at the Park

This past week has been unusually warm in Albuquerque and only getting better. Today was the best day (63 degrees! Almost hot!) so Brian and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take Jaxon to the park for the first time. Of course my camera came along, as you've gathered, I'm not one to let a "first" go by undocumented. I must admit I did feel a bit silly taking so many pictures, but who cares he's our first baby! He loved it all, from the swings to the slide to watching other kids run around I think he had a blast. He must of, because we weren't even out of the parking lot and he was sound asleep!


Not so sure about the swing just yet.



It may not be so bad...




Ok, he loves it!


Yes, Brian actually went down the slide!

1 comment:

Jaymee said...

Memories at the park are the best. And look how color coordinated you are with Jax. Not surprised!