Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jaxon Throws a Fit

I know that every time I write in this blog I go on and on about how great and happy Jaxon is. And I am sure you are all thinking I am in delusional, a baby can't be so perfect all of the time! Well, here it is. Jax had a complete meltdown for absolutely no reason this evening. Of course I had to get it on video, I may need all of the blackmail I can get later on in life :) You may want to turn down your volume on your computer, he gets pretty loud. All I can say is thank goodness for the pacifier! even though it didn't last too long.

1 comment:

Jaymee said...

Yikes! He was sooo sad/mad! Just wait until those wonderful 2's begin- than they spit the binki out and keep on going.(and sometimes get madder cause mommy and daddy laugh at how silly they are acting!)
Jaymee