Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Need a Full-Time Job

Well, not really, but if I did I definietly wouldn't have time to sit and blog for hours! These are just some cute pictures. No story, nothing to them, just cute (at least I thought so).

Jaxon really felt comfortable with my brother. How cute! I'm not sure Jose knew what to do.
Lucy isn't allowed on our new couch in the living room, so she thinks it is perfectly okay to sleep on the couch in Brian's office. This is her new hiding place from Jaxon. She looks a little annoyed that I interrupted her nap... on the pillow! What a dog!
The look on his face just cracks me up! He is so stinkin' cute! ... says his mother.

What?!

Now you understand why I need a full time job!

PS I never knew I could/would love someone so much! Everyone is right when they say kids are the best thing to happen to you. I cannot imagine what life would be like without this little guy. The best part though, is watching Brian with him. He simply adores his son. I really never thought Brian would be as wonderful as he is with Jaxon. He is truly a great dad.

No comments: