Friday, November 21, 2008

Wow! What a Good Lookin' Family!

Last week we had our family pictures taken at JC Penney. They came out so well, if I do say so myself! I got the ones we ordered today, even before the internet ones! I was bragging on how cute Jax looked to my mom and of course she couldn't wait to see them. Sooo... I took pictures of the pictures to email her. Once that was done I just HAD to post them here to show off my handsome little boy. He looks so adorable in his "old man" outfit, as my mom likes to call it. Who says there are no cute boy clothes (See what you have to look forward to Ami, just think, 3 "old man" outfits!)? Without further delay... here is the family I love so much!

Hee hee! Love the sweater vest & corduroy pants .

He sat up for a few seconds before he plopped over.


Who does this kid look like?





What a sweet face!







My favorite!

No comments: