Holy cow! 3 weeks have passed since I've posted Happies & Crappies. I think about it weekly, I'm just too tired at the end of the week to actually type anything. So maybe this edition will include 3 weeks of Happies & Crappies.
* Reese got into the Speech study at the University! Yahoo! We've had 4 sessions now. I absolutely love spending that one-on-one time with her. We have a 45 minute session twice a week and afterwards we have a quick lunch and maybe a little shopping. I typically regret the shopping. Here's why...
But, oh my, does this girl make me laugh & smile. What would I have done had she not surprised us 2 years ago?
* Brian & I celebrated 9 years of marriage. Wowzers! Where has the time gone? We actually didn't celebrate it together since Brian was out of town most of that day. He did come home late-ish and surprised me with a bouquet of tulips. I didn't even get him a card! I'm terrible.
* We went on a double date with Brian & Ami to celebrate our anniversary and Ami's birthday, it was our Happy Birth-aversary-day!
* Brian & I took Jaxon to the County Fair. We had a blast. Jaxon was tall enough & patient enough to ride the rides, well, the kiddie ones. Those were perfect for Mom & Dad too.
* Piggies are a common place around our house now.
* Brian has been out of town... a lot. It's been rough. I'm up at 4:30am and can't seem to get in bed before 10:00pm. I'm no good with less than 7-8 hours of sleep. Hence, the exhausted mom and no Happies & Crappies consistently. It's a happy when he comes home and both kids absolutely light up. Especially Reesey. She's such a Daddy's Girl.
* In the last 2 weeks I think we've only eaten dinner together 3 times. I hate that.
* Reese is sick. Again. Ugh. At least it's not an ear infection or a cough. So is that a happy?
* Jaxon will be 5 next week. It's really a happy, but I'm so sad to have a big boy. There's something that hurts my heart knowing he's making a big transition in his life.
* Jaxon has his first loose tooth. Again, might me a happy, but I'm not ready for all of this big boy-ness.
* I'm a driving fool. I hate driving.