Friday, February 1, 2013

Happies and Crappies




Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

I almost forgot about Happies and Crappies this week!

Happies

I had one on one time with EACH kid this week. Jax & I went to the mall on Monday and I took Reesey to Target on Tuesday. OOO. This should be our thing, "Target Tuesdays with Reese".  I love spending alone time with each kid. Especially Reese.

Reese has become a full on walker. I would say she's at 100% now! Woo hoo!

Jaxon had a super great T-Ball practice this afternoon and tomorrow is his first game. We are very excited!

Today is my mom's birthday. My parents, Brian & I had a really nice lunch at Vivace this afternoon and we shared THE. MOST. DELICIOUS. dessert. OMG, I would make the drive up there any day of the week for their bread pudding. MMMMM.

I finally ordered and received Reese's birth certificate. 14 months is not too late to get her birth certificate is it?

Hair week! I love nothing more than coloring my hair and getting my eyebrows waxed. It's always a good week when it's hair week. :) And as an added bonus, Reese had hers cut too.

Jaxon wrote me an invitation to bring my class to his to read the scary story he wrote and illustrated.

CRAPPIES

Four kids out sick each day this week. Makes it difficult to assess them for parent teacher conferences.

I was up before 4:30 am each day this week. Not on purpose. Usually this is when Reese would have a coughing attack and I'd wake up just to worry about her.


Only two crappies? Not too shabby of a week.


No comments: