Friday, April 20, 2012

Love Me a Girly Girl

I am sure I have said this before, but I am so flippin' happy I had a girl!! 
How fun is this...

SHOES! Reesey is finally big enough to wear shoes.
Baby shoes makes this mama so very happy. 



Reese seems to love them too. She sees her shoes, smiles & flaps her legs like a wild woman!


Look at these gems. 
Be still my heart... pink painted toe nails... doesn't get much better than this! Well, it does and it's shoes, but every well respected girl should always have polished toes under those cute shoes. 

I do believe she enjoyed this mini pedi. By the way, I must tell that it was Jaxon's idea to paint her toe nails. :)



So much cuteness in a little package.


1 comment:

Mrs. Lofgren said...

Girls are so much fun! Katie is a girly girl from the tip of her head to the tip of her toes. I love that she MUST wear heels around the house every single night to play in...makes me smile! :) Enjoy every minute!!!