Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jaxon-isms

It seems as if Jaxon has been on a roll lately. He is seriously too funny! As much as 3 has been difficult, I am so going to miss this age. I love his imagination and his curiosity. I love how he is uninhibited and will ask and say what is on his mind.


I absolutely love to spend time with him and just chit chat. Yes, he drives me batty with all of his questions, but it is fascinating. 
Here are a few of my favorites from this past month...

J - "Is barbeque sauce a liquid? Is beart a liquid?" M- "You mean beard? No a beard is not a liquid." J- "No Mom! Beart like what Daddy drinks!"

*****

"Does Barrack Obama have a nickname?"

*****

 "I don't want another baby. Reesey is enough."

*****



*****

Looking at the Quaker Oats guy, "What's his name? Harry Johnson?"

*****

" I love Reesey so much. She is my favorite girl in the whole world!"

*****

While practicing cutting and showing Jaxon the correct way to hold a pair of scissors, "You aren't a teacher. Well, you're not my teacher. You're not a preschool teacher."

*****


*****

"Mama, is God nice? Will he let me come visit you when I go to Heaven? I'll miss you so much when I go to Heaven, I'll want to visit you."

*****


"Mama, Can I watch the Poodle and the Tramp?" (The Lady and the Tramp)

*****

"Mama, can we go to Pets 'R Us to see the otters?"  (Can we go to PetSmart to see the ferrets?"

*****




*****
"When I'm 5 I'll be in kindergarten. I want to be in your class. I won't call you Mommy. I'll call you Mrs. Pearson. I'll listen to what you say and I'll sit criss cross. I'll raise my hand to say something. If I have a problem I'll solve it without you."

*****

My favorite is when he wants to do something like, not take a nap, he says, "Mama, don't think about it. I'll think for you. mmmmm. I think I'll skip nap."


Jaxon's attempt at his name. Not too shabby.
 The N is above the O and looks Z-ish.


*****




Breathing at the doctor















No comments: