In 2 weeks we find out what Baby Pearson is! So excited. We can finally either stop arguing over boy names or go with our ONE choice for a girl. It's so funny because when we were expecting Jaxon it was the other way around. So maybe that means we're having a girl??
Now that we are 2 weeks away, I want to know what you think! Boy or girl? Pink or blue? On the side panel you'll find a Baby Poll. Take a minute to vote. You have until August 9.
For those of you who need a full picture before making such a crucial decision, here are a few facts about this pregnancy:
* I had morning, evening and middle-of-the-night sickness for the first few weeks of pregnancy.
* I have gained one pound to date.
* I have had no cravings :( I actually am eating less now than I did before being pregnant!
* My body temperature has been much colder than ever (100 degree days don't seem to bother me like it does others)
* My feet are colder (for those of you who were at Mary's shower)
* The Chinese Conception calendar says I'm having a girl.
* The needle over the palm goes in a line, which means boy.
* And of course the all-important belly picture.
Now that you have a complete picture.... VOTE!