Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sneak Peak

So we have moved. I am exhausted. I am done opening boxes. Done as in I still have a crap load left, but have no motivation to actually do anything with them. It is driving me crazy! I have left the house twice this week and each time I seriously expect for the boxes to be empty, put away and my house to look wonderful. Alas, it hasn't happened. That darn little fairy keeps forgetting where I live. Shoulda left her a forwarding address.


Since the house is a disaster, I do not want to take pictures. So for those of you who have been wondering.... here are a couple of pictures.

After I took this picture I found out there was a dead RAT at the bottom of the pool! YUCK!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yay!!! thanks for the pics! the house looks so nice! looks like maybe there is an extra room for henry to have a sleepover with his friend jaxon ;)

Adam and Samantha said...

congrats! It looks great!! Have fun unpacking...he he!!