All of my blogging friends have blogged on this topic this past week, so it wasn't something I thought I should do. BUT! I couldn't think of anything else to blog about today and I can't skip a day this month! So here is my version:
You Know You're a Mom When....
- You would NEVER dream of leaving the house without a sippy cup, extra snacks, small toys, & diapers.
- You can drive one-handed while leaning into the back seat handing your child one of the above items.
- You can't have a meal without getting out of your chair at least 5 times to pick up a sippy cup or fork that was "dropped" on the floor, feeding your own food to your child (even though he has the exact. same. thing. on his plate!) and saying, "Do NOT play with your food!" a million times.
- You can't walk into any room of your house without stepping on any number of toys.
- You have no problem sticking your nose in a kid's butt to check to see if there's poop.
- Your couch & carpet have all kinds of interesting stains.
- Your day revolves around naptime.
- You chose a restaurant based on whether they have waiters or not. If they do, you won't go. Too much waiting for a toddler!
- You do more shopping for your child than you do for yourself.
- You have a day to yourself and you decide to go grocery shopping instead of getting your nails done.
There's my list! Check out the other versions of "You Know You're a Mom When"