Thursday, March 19, 2009

Too Cute Not to Share

My favorite time of the day is the morning when I go get Jaxon for the day. He is always so happy and greets us with a huge smile. Lately, his new thing is to sit up in his crib and play with the Rainforest "mobile", it just cracks me up. He is so proud of himself. This morning I decided to video him. How can you not love this little boy to pieces?

PS We had his 10 month pictures done last week. Here is the link: https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0696102940JCP

For some reason, his nose always looks yellow in the JC Penney pictures. Don't know why, I wash his face I promise! He looks like such a big boy in some of the pictures.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Way too cute! What a way to start your day. I tried to follow the link for the pictures but couldn't pull them uo by name...I would love to see them! Hope you guys are doing well and take care!