Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ready for Puerto Rico!

The Pearson's are headed to Puerto Rico! We are leaving on the 23rd and will be spending a week there. We are super excited to go and to finally have my family meet Jaxon. My mom's mom has been dying to meet him. Ever since I have been an adult she has said, "Ana, all I ever want is to see a child from you." So imagine how happy she was when I finally had a baby. She is unable to travel due to her age, so we decided we would go to her. I think we might be crazy to take a 10 month old on a 9 hour plane trip, but what are you going to do?
To prepare for our fun in the sun, I bought Jaxon a hat and a pair of sunglasses. I soon found out that may have been a waste of money. He isn't quite a fan having things on his head or face.

Ready for the beach.



How do I get this thing off?

Whew got the hat off. Now for the glasses


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...still, it's kind of like baby shoes. They really don't NEED them, we just buy them cuz they look SO DARN CUTE on them! I love his beach attired! He's ready to pick up some beach cuties! :)